The Care Centre has been carefully designed to address the specialised needs that are associated with Frail and Dementia Care. It offers 10 Frail Care and 10 Memory Care units, as well as a Dementia Bureau for patients and their family members. This bureau provides guidance and a clear understanding of what to expect when a decline in mental ability occurs.
Internal layouts have been specifically designed to assist with orientation and navigation within the centre, with consideration for the safety of all residents within the facility, including the use of non-slip and non-reflective surfaces. The Care Centre also offers easy access to safe outdoor areas to encourage residents to use and enjoy the entire premises, including the landscaped gardens.
- Carers on duty 24 hours a day
- Registered Staff Nurse on duty 24 hours a day
- Care Centre Manager on duty (08h00 -17h00)
- All meals included
- Full Laundry and Household Services
- Administration and Control of Medication