HEALTHCARE SERVICES INCLUDED IN STANDARD MONTHLY LEVY
- Access to clinic services once a week by a registered staff nurse at the Care Centre.
- 5 days per year (per unit) recuperative care at the Care Centre at no additional charge, subject to availability. Before admission, an assessment will be done by the registered nurse to determine the level of care required for the resident. If the services required are more than what is provided as recuperative care, then the additional services and costs will be for the account of the resident.
- One free monthly primary healthcare clinic visit at home if the resident’s health requires this.
- One free emergency visit per month by nursing staff.
- 24-hour Call4Care monitoring and emergency alert services